New settings and features improve your social community control.
The new available settings on your platform are:
- An option that can allow posts to be published only by those users with an assigned Staff Role (Admin, Editor and Moderator). You can find it in the Addons panel.
- An option to disable the Connections system in the social community. You can find it in the Addons panel.
- An option to disable the people search function in the social community. You can find it in the Addons panel.
- The additional function, inside the settings of an Interest/Category, to assign the interest attribution mode to the users.
- Error pages customization inside the customize theme settings.
Auth0 integration is now available (only for enterprise customers): the Single Sign On system (SSO) allows your users to simply log in once and use all applications they have been granted access to, including your social community.